Our calling card is a time-tested, proprietary approach that:
- Aligns marketing and business objectives
- Prioritizes tangible benefits over intangibles
- Motivates and assesses audience behavior
We have worked with Fortune 500 companies, high-profile startups and leading international organizations.
- The White House.
- NBC Universal.
- Merrill Lynch.
- Liberty Mutual.
- Time Warner.
- TIAA Cref.
- Charter Communications.
Extended an iconic toy brand into international, multi-faceted entertainment brand
Developed and implemented the brand positioning, acquisition and retention strategies for a leading US wealth management firm
Developed retention strategy and designed marketing infrastructure infrastructure for international car rental brand
Redesigned marketing strategy and tactics for major movie studio
Developed and implemented the B2B mobile strategy for one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies
Developed and implemented the thought leadership platform for a bulge bracket investment bank
Advised the Office of the Vice President of the United States during an election year
Implemented transformative marketing science and marketing automation for one of the largest cable companies
Engineering on-property customer experience for leading theme park franchise
Transformed a maturing TV program brand into the fastest growing US cable network four years in a row
Developed personalization strategy for leading women’s cosmetics manufacturer.
Developed turnaround strategy for leading global credit card issuer.
The range of strategic marketing and innovation functions.
What Sets Us Apart
Holistic view of marketing
- A single-minded focus on driving demand in profitable areas of a business
- Marketing extends beyond communications, into product development, operations and reputation management
- Analysis of customer behavior to ensure marketing ROI
Perspective and Expertise
- We draw on a wealth of experience across a broad range of categories - from entertainment to technology, from financial services to toys, from automotive to professional services
Precise and actionable standard for strategy
- A narrative that offers audiences a reason to choose you – and, in choosing you, not to choose the competition
- Our experience in marketing during economic downturns dates back to the 2001 recession
A Unique Approach to Strategy
Fast-acting and built to last
- Short term: Stimulating demand by minimizing recession-related revenue shortfalls
- Mid-term: Building, and bolstering, competitive advantage
- Long-term: Positioning for sustainable differentiation and growth
Rooted in data-driven insights
- Strategic and tactical insights into customer motivation and market dynamics
Marketing, not just communications
- We approach marketing holistically: as the business discipline that spearheads relationships between a company and its audiences
- Products/services, operations and communications receive equal consideration
It’s all about behavior
- We define marketing as motivating audiences to engage in profitable behaviors
- Our approach places all aspects of marketing on a strictly behavioral platform
Tangible benefits are key
- Hard and fast product differences are the primary driver of customers‘ choices
- We identify the tangible benefits that will motivate preference, audience behavior and provide a platform to outperform the competition